Friday, November 16, 2012

Has it Really Been a Year?

Wow. It totally has.

It's been a crazy busy wonderful stressful year.

My son is 16 months old. My daughter is 3.5 years old. They are both wonderful and doing well. Growing, talking and keeping me on my toes and my heart full to bursting. I'm so proud of them.

I didn't have postpartum anything. I have hyperparathyroidism due to a tumorous gland. It's benign but was wreaking havoc on my body. I'm 25 pounds lighter now and eating much healthier.

We're currently losing a parent to cancer and that's been tough. But we're still here and moving forward.

1 comment:

Mrs. Higrens said...

Glad to hear from you. It's awesome that your health is better & your kids are great, but very much not awesome that you are dealing with cancer taking a parent.

Please don't wait another year to update! (She says selfishly...)